24.5.12

Circus Jacket



Ph, Private

Jacket: Vintage | Blouse: Thrifted | Jeans: vintage Levi's | Shoes: Diesel | Sunnies: Random

Obviously I wasn't wearing this today, instead it's a look from last weekend. It actually still was way to sunny and hot, but I wanted to wear my 'new' jacket, a vintage found. Well I have to admit, I've started with wearing colors more often, but this jacket still feels a bit weird. People staring at me as if I'm wearing some sort of circus uniform... OK, I don't blame them, it does look like a Clowns jacket.

But hè, who cares, I think it is an awesome jacket! I'm probably not going to wear it that often, but it definitely is a great wardrobe addition! Who else has a with colorful graphic figures covered pink jacket?!

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'

19 comments:

  1. Wow wat een geweldig jasje!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dit vind ik echt een hele leuke outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo geweldig jasje (:

    xAnna
    fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is just insanely awesome!
    I love that crazy print. The fact that it's vintage makes it all the better.
    And girl, those heels!! I love them. They're absolutely perfect.
    Now I need to find a graffiti background for photos...haha these just turned out so good and inspiring :)

    Enter to win a $50 voucher for Dark Horse Jewelry!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat super leuk!! En wat een fantastische schoenen, wauw!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw ik vind je jasje echt geweldig! Wat een onwijs leuke outfit weer!

    xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Echt zo gaaf dat je zulke mooie tweeehands stukken hebt! En je schoenen zijn ook prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with your jacket AND your heeled sandals. They're both making my mouth (figuratively) water.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That jacket is amazing! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you look amazing.

    From Paris with love!
    Kristina recently posted... Mac Hey, Sailor!.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great jacket! You have an amazing sense of style girl!

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award.You can check the award on my blog.http://cocofashionearth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post: I like these pictures so much!!
    What about following each other?
    I’ve just published a new post and I would love to know your opinion about it!
    Win a wonderful long dress from Shabby Apple

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome jacket! that is such a good find :) I wish I found it tbh but I think it looks so adorable on you

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous look! You are amazing :)

    And thanks for the comment, I loved it! :)

    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your jacket!!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. it IS awesome! x

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great photos, and your jacket is very nice.

    ReplyDelete