Another weekly for you guys, hope you all had a good week?! What are you looking at?
1. Time for breakfast. Muesli yogurt, kiwis, coffee and water while reading the first issue of the magazine Cereal, so Volume one! It's a magazine for food and travel and a perfect morning read, get yours here.2. My lovely grandma bike, perfectly reliable for the snowy weather we had the past weeks.
3. Taking my new Acne star booties (bought them at Humanoid during the Arnhemse Stockdagen) out for a walk.
4. Todays kiwi/mango smoothie. As you can see I made them with Valentine in mind ;).
5. Made some chicken soup last week, with breadsticks made from cornbread.
6. These boots are definitely made for walking, find the whole outfit post here.
7. Yesterdays foodporn. Chestnut mushrooms with chopped paprika and Dana blue cheese on sweet potato rösti.